Heart Evangelista is a Filipino actress and TV host who is currently 31 years old.
She is known to be multitalented and has expanded her name throughout different careers as a past VJ, businesswoman, writer, singer, and painter.
She has been in the entertainment industry since 1998 and has been in several agencies.
She is current apart of GMA Artist Center and also Viva Artist Agency.
Birth Date & Sun Sign
Heart was born on February 14, 1985 and is 31 years old.
Her zodiac sign is Rat.
Height, Weight and Measurements
She is a Aquarius and her height is 5’2 1/4″ (158cm).
Born Place, Nationality, Born name, bio and SNS
Heart was born in Manila, the Philippines.
Heart’s full name is Love Marie Payawal Ongpauco-Escudero.
She is Filipina-Chinese.
Agency: GMA Artist Center (2008-current)
Viva Artist Agency (2011-current)
Labels: Star Records
Twitter ID: @heart021485
Instagram ID: @iamhearte
She is the youngest child of 5 children, four sisters and one brother.
Once born in Manila, her family moved to San Francisco, California where she studied most of her youth at Aubudon School.
However, during her late teen years she and her family moved back to the Philippines where she was later scouted at a mall with her sister by one commercial agent.
Her childhood dream was to become an actress, so she did not want to miss this chance.
Although her mother resented her entry to the showbiz industry, she later signed up with ABS CBN Talent Center and became part of Star Circle Batch 9.
She later signed with agency Star Magic where she changed her name to Heart Evangelista.
She attented Aubudon School in California and later attended Collegio San Agustin-Makati in the Philippines.
As soon as she entered the industry, she transferred to ABS-CBN’s Distance Learning Center.
Her mother currently supports her as a her manager.
Her family owns the Barrio Fiesta restaurant franchise which is currently spread domestically and internationally.
Career & Bio
Heart’s career started in 2000 when she featured in the show G-mik which helped her gain more popularity and exposure to the industry.
In 2004, she was chosen for a role in the TV series Hiram, where she successfully received a Star Awards Best Actress nomination and at the same time she won the Best New Female Personality award.
At the Himig Handog Awards, she received a Texter’s and Listener’s Choice award for singing debut with the single “Love Has Come My Way”.
With this she also released another single called “Tell Me” which reached #18 in the Australian charts.
In 2005, she started her charity organization called Heart Can, which was created to help children with respiratory diseases.
In 2014, she opened a her own exhibition for her paintings at Ayala Museum.
She is currently a spokesperson for the Philippine Animal Welfare Society, and she has volunteered for over eight years.
She has also released her book, This is Me, Love Marie, which is a narrative book containing life lessons and her secrets to beauty.
As of 2016, it is said to be $39 million.
Heart has had several romantic relationships in the business.
Her relationship with Daniel Matsunaga is one her most famous relationships which lasted for two years.
She is currently married to Senator Francis “Chiz” Escudero as of February 15, 2015, which they wed at the Balesin Island Club in the Philippines.
Favorite Designer: Mongique Lhuillier
Favorite type of jewelry: Stud earrings
Favorite Beauty Product to use before bed: Anti-aging of Ponds
Favorite Makeup Look: Basic with thick eyebrows
Favorite Way to De-stress: Pedicures, painting
Favorite Place: Sorsogon
Favorite movies: About Time, Man on Fire, Devil Wears Prada
Favorite Type of Movies: Romantic/Comedies
Favorite Perfume: Bulgari Omnia Crystalline
Favorite Restaurant: La Nuova Pasteleria in Forbes
1. She is close with Senator Miriam Santiago and she refers to her as a second mother.
2. She owns the rarest and most desirable bag in the world, the Birkin bag sold limitedly at Hermes.
3. She enjoys being at home and playing with her pets and painting.
4. Her best friends are fellow actresses Lovi Poe and Alessandra de Rossi.
5. If given the chance to meet and speak with anyone dead, she would like to talk with Grace Kelly, whom she respects.
6. She can not live without air conditioner, shorts, and Coke Zero.
7. She loves Knorr Liquid Seasoning and can put it on anything.
8. She describes her fashion as simple, basic, and classic.
9. She would rather spend more money on jewelry than bags.
10. She runs at least twice a week for exercise.
11. She drinks a shake made with apples, cucumber, celery, broccoli, and carrots every morning for her diet.
12. She started painting at a young age, when her father let her paint the walls.
13. After marriage, she has said she will focus more on herself and also her family.
14. She is releasing 40 hand painted bags from Hermes in September 2016.
15. She is also releasing a limited edition perfume she has produced for Love Marie.